Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) chairman Ramiz Raja has said 50 per cent of PCB funding comes from ICC and 90 percent of International Cricket Council revenue is generated by the Indian markets.
PCB must reduce its dependence on funding from the ICC, Raja has said in a video that’s gone viral on social media.
- According to me..what is frightening…. I will share with you.
- Pakistan Cricket Board runs 50% on ICC funding.
- ICC derives it’s funding from tounaments and distributes the money among member Boards.
- 90% of ICC funding comes from Indian Markets.
- So, in a way, Indian business houses are running Pak Cricket.
- Tomorrow, if Indian Prime Minister decides to stop funding Pakistan then, Pakistan Cricket Board may collapse.
- 90% of ICC funding… that is driven by India – Indian Government.
- You have seen the situation. Australia didn’t stand with us.
- They packed up and left in 2 minutes.
- Our economy of Cricket doesn’t come up to that level.
- We contribute zero to ICC.