CHICAGO: In-depth analysis and data-driven insights on the impact of COVID-19 included in this global disposable gloves market report.
The global disposable gloves market is expected to grow at a CAGR of over 10.84% during the period 2020−2026.
Key Highlights Offered in the global disposable gloves market Report:
- COVID-19 impacted the disposable glove market positively, the demand skyrocketed during the pandemic. Many vendors are already filled with the orders for 2020, and 2021. The vendors are working with full capacity continuously to supply the orders. Due to the pandemic and the global lockdown, there is a huge shortage of raw materials, which is increasing the cost of disposable gloves in the market.
- The nitrile segment dominated the market; however the latex segment is growing at a CAGR of 11.40% by 2026. Large number of innovations, new synthetic mixed latex gloves are introduced into the market, which is accelerating the demand in the market.
- Powder-free gloves dominate the market. Multiple regulatory bodies have restricted the usage of the powdered gloves thereby, fueling the demand for the powder free glove usage in the market. It is expected to grow at a CAGR of 11.06% during the forecast period.
- The medical segment dominated the market, as they are the largest consumers of disposable gloves. Additionally, the pandemic further increased the usage of the examination glove across the globe and demand increased largely in the market and is expected to grow at a CAGR of around 11.64% by 2026.
- The B2B/institutional distributional channel dominated the market. During the COVID-19 pandemic multiple governments were involved directly to procure the disposable gloves for their countries. However, the retail segment is expected to grow at a CAGR of 12.90%, as it is the mostly preferred channel of purchase among the end-users.
- North America dominated the market in terms of revenue and Europe dominated in terms of consumption of disposable gloves.
Market Size & Forecast by Revenue | 2020−2026
Market Dynamics – Leading trends, growth drivers, restraints, and investment opportunities
Market Segmentation – A detailed analysis by products type, form, end-users, distribution channel, and geography
Competitive Landscape – 5 key vendors and 52 other vendors