- 117.63 cr vaccine doses have been administered so far under Nationwide Vaccination Drive
- Recovery Rate currently at 98.32%; Highest since March 2020
- 12,202 recoveries in the last 24 hours increases Total Recoveries to 3,39,46,749
- 7,579 new cases in the last 24 hours; lowest in 543 days
- India’s Active caseload stands at 1,13,584; lowest in 536 days
- Active cases account for less than 1% of total cases, currently at 0.33%; Lowest since March 2020
- Daily positivity rate (0.79%) less than 2% for last 50 days
- Weekly Positivity Rate (0.93%) less than 2% for last 60 days
- 63.34 cr Total Tests conducted so far
With the administration of 71,92,154 vaccine doses in the last 24 hours, India’s COVID-19 vaccination coverage exceeded 117.63 Cr (1,17,63,73,499) as per provisional reports till 7 am Tuesday 23 November 2021. This has been achieved through 1,21,69,135 sessions.
The recovery of 12,202 patients in the last 24 hours has increased the cumulative tally of recovered patients (since the beginning of the pandemic) to 3,39,46,749.
Consequently, India’s recovery rate stands at 98.32%.