New Delhi: The Central Bureau of Investigation has registered a case U/s 120-B r/w 420 of IPC & 13(2) r/w 13(1)(d) of PC Act against Bhupinder Singh Hooda, former Chief Minister of Haryana, who was Minister in charge of Town & Country Planning; then Chief Administrator, HUDA/Director, Urban Estate, Town & Country Planning Department, Haryana; 15 private colonizer companies and other unknown private persons & unknown public servants. Earlier, in compliance of order dated 1 November 2017 of Supreme Court of India in Civil Appeal filed by some of the land owners whose lands were acquired by the Government of Haryana during the period 2009 to 2012 in 9 sectors of Gurugram, CBI had registered a Preliminary Enquiry to verify the allegations and to identify the suspect persons.
It was alleged that during the years 2007 to 2012, colonizer companies and unknown others, fraudulently entered into a criminal conspiracy with the then Chief Minister of Haryana & Minister in-charge of Directorate of Town & Country Planning; the then Chief Administrator, HUDA/then Director, Urban Estate, Town & Country Planning and others with intent to cheat the land owners, public at large & Haryana Urban Development Authority (HUDA) by way of getting issued notification U/s. 4 and subsequently U/s. 6 of Land Acquisition Act, 1894, purchasing lands of related landowners at lesser price and fraudulently obtaining LoIs/licenses on the notified land. It was further alleged that in furtherance of the said criminal conspiracy, with a view to compel the land owners to sell their land at a lesser price to the said colonizer companies, who managed to get issued notification U/s. 4 of Land Acquisition Act, 1894 for the total area 1417.07 acres situated at village Nangli Umarpur, Ghata, Tigra, Ulahwas, Kadarpur, Maidawas, Badshahpur and Bahrampur (Sector 58 to 63 and 65 to 67, Gurugram), which was scattered in many of the pockets sandwiched between licensed land/land on which licenses were applied and thus, not useful for the use by HUDA (now HSVP). It was also alleged that the colonizer companies in connivance with said public servants obtained LoIs/Licenses of approximately 616.397575 acres of land (out of 1417.07 acres notified land) and the said parts of land were released in favour of collaborators/accused colonizers. An alleged loss was caused to land owners, public at large & HUDA and corresponding gain to the accused.
Searches are being conducted today at 27 residential/official premises including Rohtak, New Delhi, Gurugram etc. of the accused which led to recovery of incriminating documents/evidence.
LIST OF ACCUSED PERSONS IN RC AC-1 2O19AOOO2
1. Bhupinder Singh Hooda, the then chief Minister, Haryana & Minister-rn-
charge, Town & country Planning Department, Haryana, chandigarh & R/o 52130,
Near D Park, Model Town, Rohtak, Haryana.
2. Trilok chand Gupta, lAS, the then chief Administrator, HUDA,/Director Urban
Estate and Director, Town and Counlry planning Department, Haryana,
Chandigarh and R/a House No. 513, Sector-16-D, Chandigarh.
3. M/s. R S Infrastructure pvt. Ltd. through its Managing Director.
4. M/s. Martial Buildcon Pvt. Ltd., through its Managing Director.
5. M/s. Marconi Infratech Pvt. Ltd. through its Managing Director.
6. M/s. Commander Realtors pvt. Ltd. through its Managing Director.
7. M/s. SU Estates Pvt. Ltd. through its Managing Director.
8. M/s. Buzz Hotels Pvt. Ltd. through its Managing Director.
9. M/s. Krrish Buildtech pvt. Ltd. (Now as Brahma city pvt. Ltd.) through its Managing
10.M/s. Emaar MGF Land Ltd. through its Managing Director.
11. M/s. JMD Ltd. through its Managing Director.
12. M/s. Ansal Properties and Infrastructure Ltd, through its Managing Director.
13. M/s. Gupta Promoters pvt. Ltd. through its Managing Director.
14. M/s. DLF New Gurgaon Homes Developers pvt. Ltd. through its Managing
15. M/s. H S Realty Pvt. Ltd. through its Managing Director.
16. M/s. DSS Infrastructure pvt. Ltd. through its Managing Director.
17. M/s. Sana Realtors Pvt. Ltd. through its Managing Director and
18. Other unknown private persons and unknown public servants.