Yogi Adityanath will take oath as UP CM tomorrow
Lucknow: The BJP legislature party in Uttar Pradesh today chose saffron -clad Gorakhpur MP Yogi Adityanath as the next chief minister of Uttar Pradesh.
The swearing in ceremony will be held tomorrow.
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
Published by Newsroom24x7 Network
Newsroom24x7.com is edited by Lalit Shastri. He is is an Indian journalist, columnist, wildlife film maker, birder, and environmentalist. He is a former Principal Correspondent of The Hindu and a Special Correspondent of The Asian Age - two of India's leading English newspapers. He quit a corporate job to investigate the causes leading to the 1984 Bhopal gas disaster and subsequently became a full-time journalist. He has extensively covered from ground zero for The Hindu, the riots that followed the demolition of the Babri Mosque in Ayodhya and repeated attacks by Naxalite-Maoists in the Central Indian States of Chhattisgarh and Madhya Pradesh. View all posts by Newsroom24x7 Network
Top Posts & Pages
- "India becoming a Hindu Rashtra would be the best thing to happen"
- Rs 6255 cr scam: CBI registers FIR against former DG ESIC and others
- Amendment for "Trusts" and "NGO" from FY 2020-21; Re-registration u/s 12AB mandatory for all Trusts & NGOs
- AIFF extends support to CPSFI to promote grassroot football
- ESIC officer convicted, gets 4-year sentence in a bribery case
- Breaking: Sanjay Dutt admitted to Lilavati hospital - India TV News
- Kerala plane tragedy: ‘We were trained for this…forgot pandemic,’ says doctor who tended to injured - The Indian Express
- India-China can overcome differences with some kind of equilibrium, says Jaishankar on long-term ti... - Hindustan Times
- PM Modi launches week-long campaign to free India of garbage - Times of India
- India Reports More Cases Than US, Brazil For 4th Consecutive Day: 10 Points - NDTV
- 667,760 hits