Yogi Adityanath will take oath as UP CM tomorrow
Lucknow: The BJP legislature party in Uttar Pradesh today chose saffron -clad Gorakhpur MP Yogi Adityanath as the next chief minister of Uttar Pradesh.
The swearing in ceremony will be held tomorrow.
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
Published by Newsroom24x7 Network
Newsroom24x7.com is edited by Lalit Shastri. He is is an Indian journalist, columnist, wildlife film maker, birder, and environmentalist. He is a former Principal Correspondent of The Hindu and a Special Correspondent of The Asian Age - two of India's leading English newspapers. He quit a corporate job to investigate the causes leading to the 1984 Bhopal gas disaster and subsequently became a full-time journalist. He has extensively covered from ground zero for The Hindu, the riots that followed the demolition of the Babri Mosque in Ayodhya and repeated attacks by Naxalite-Maoists in the Central Indian States of Chhattisgarh and Madhya Pradesh. View all posts by Newsroom24x7 Network
Top Posts & Pages
- Ruling BJP MLA abuses and threatens forest officer in Madhya Pradesh
- Amendment for "Trusts" and "NGO" from FY 2020-21; Re-registration u/s 12AB mandatory for all Trusts & NGOs
- "India becoming a Hindu Rashtra would be the best thing to happen"
- "Is it good scripting and acting performance to lift a hospital's image"
- Kohinoor Diamond: Modi Government is hopeful that India will get back "a valued piece of art"
- Sachin Pilot sticks to guns even as Rahul, Priyanka call up - Times of India
- ‘Lord Ram born in Nepal’: PM Oli ignites new row with stunning claim on Ayodhya - Hindustan Times
- Shree Padmanabhaswamy Temple: Significance Of The Kerala Shrine - NDTV
- Kerala Gold racket explodes; Who is real GOLD beneficiary? - TIMES NOW
- Coronavirus crisis may get 'worse and worse and worse', warns WHO - Economic Times