Dubai children will take their sick toys to hospital
Dubai Children will niw be visiting hospitals along with their toys. These toys will undergo treatment for their “sickness”. The kids will be able to see how doctors work on the ‘sick’ toys.
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
Published by Newsroom24x7 Network
Newsroom24x7.com is edited by Lalit Shastri. He is is an Indian journalist, columnist, wildlife film maker, birder, and environmentalist. He is a former Principal Correspondent of The Hindu and a Special Correspondent of The Asian Age - two of India's leading English newspapers. He quit a corporate job to investigate the causes leading to the 1984 Bhopal gas disaster and subsequently became a full-time journalist. He has extensively covered from ground zero for The Hindu, the riots that followed the demolition of the Babri Mosque in Ayodhya and repeated attacks by Naxalite-Maoists in the Central Indian States of Chhattisgarh and Madhya Pradesh. View all posts by Newsroom24x7 Network
Top Posts & Pages
- "India becoming a Hindu Rashtra would be the best thing to happen"
- Structural Reforms in Space Sector
- Kohinoor Diamond: Modi Government is hopeful that India will get back "a valued piece of art"
- Amendment for "Trusts" and "NGO" from FY 2020-21; Re-registration u/s 12AB mandatory for all Trusts & NGOs
- ISRO: Time for Change of leadership
- PM Narendra Modi's 'Mann Ki Baat' address: Highlights - Times of India
- Surge in coronavirus cases in West Bengal, tally crosses 5,000: A look at Covid-19 situation across... - Hindustan Times
- Lockdown exit from tomorrow in phases. What will not be open in Unlock 1 - Livemint
- 28% of 40,184 Covid-19 cases in India till April 30 asymptomatic: Study - India Today
- Unlock 1: Most states to release guidelines on Sunday, Maharashtra not keen to lift curbs - Hindustan Times