Dubai children will take their sick toys to hospital
Dubai Children will niw be visiting hospitals along with their toys. These toys will undergo treatment for their “sickness”. The kids will be able to see how doctors work on the ‘sick’ toys.
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
Published by Newsroom24x7 Network
Newsroom24x7.com is edited by Lalit Shastri. He is is an Indian journalist, columnist, wildlife film maker, birder, and environmentalist. He is a former Principal Correspondent of The Hindu and a Special Correspondent of The Asian Age - two of India's leading English newspapers. He quit a corporate job to investigate the causes leading to the 1984 Bhopal gas disaster and subsequently became a full-time journalist. He has extensively covered from ground zero for The Hindu, the riots that followed the demolition of the Babri Mosque in Ayodhya and repeated attacks by Naxalite-Maoists in the Central Indian States of Chhattisgarh and Madhya Pradesh. View all posts by Newsroom24x7 Network
Top Posts & Pages
- Ruling BJP MLA abuses and threatens forest officer in Madhya Pradesh
- Amendment for "Trusts" and "NGO" from FY 2020-21; Re-registration u/s 12AB mandatory for all Trusts & NGOs
- "India becoming a Hindu Rashtra would be the best thing to happen"
- "Is it good scripting and acting performance to lift a hospital's image"
- Army veteran pays tributes to Gen Zorawar Singh - the brave warrior who gave India the strategic depth across the Himalayas
- Team Sachin Pilot Releases Video Of Rajasthan MLAs Supporting Him - NDTV
- Strict guidelines issued for 7-day Bengaluru lockdown to contain Covid-19 - Livemint
- 'Real Ayodhya' here, Lord Ram is Nepali not Indian': Nepal PM KP Sharma Oli's stunning new claim [VIDEO] - Times Now
- NDRF carry out rescue operation in Assam’s flood-affected areas - Hindustan Times
- No more failures: CBSE removes the words ‘fail’ and 'compartmental' from marksheets to reduce the mental - Times of India