Anandiben Patel quits as Gujarat CM
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
Published by Newsroom24x7 Network
Newsroom24x7.com is edited by Lalit Shastri. He is is an Indian journalist, columnist, wildlife film maker, birder, and environmentalist. He is a former Principal Correspondent of The Hindu and a Special Correspondent of The Asian Age - two of India's leading English newspapers. He quit a corporate job to investigate the causes leading to the 1984 Bhopal gas disaster and subsequently became a full-time journalist. He has extensively covered from ground zero for The Hindu, the riots that followed the demolition of the Babri Mosque in Ayodhya and repeated attacks by Naxalite-Maoists in the Central Indian States of Chhattisgarh and Madhya Pradesh. View all posts by Newsroom24x7 Network
Top Posts & Pages
- "Is BJP conspiring to allot larger share of Assembly seats to Kashmir?"
- Amendment for "Trusts" and "NGO" from FY 2020-21; Re-registration u/s 12AB mandatory for all Trusts & NGOs
- "India becoming a Hindu Rashtra would be the best thing to happen"
- Structural Reforms in Space Sector
- Kohinoor Diamond: Modi Government is hopeful that India will get back "a valued piece of art"
- Coronavirus India Updates, 31 May: States issue guidelines for lockdown 5.0; PM Modi calls for greater caution - The Indian Express
- Monsoon expected to hit Kerala by June 1: IMD - Times of India
- Cyclonic Storm Likely In 48 Hours, To Reach Maharashtra, Gujarat On June 3 - NDTV
- In Maharashtra’s Mission Begin Again, shops, markets allowed to open on odd-even basis - Hindustan Times
- Large Parts of the Economy Now Open, Time to be Extra Careful Against Coronavirus: PM Modi - News18