2015: Newsroom24x7 maintains its popularity across the globe
Newsroom24x7.com extends New Year greetings to each and every citizen in all parts of the World. When people all over the world are realizing that the fate of every country is closely interlinked and there has to be a global economic order where all have to work together to address the issue of global warming and combat the scourge of poverty and underdevelopment which is leaving a harsh impact on a huge population struggling for subsistence. We are also confronted with the problem of global terror and mindless violence being perpetuated by bigoted oppressers in countries like Syria and Iraq.
Under the prevailing circumstances, media has to play a crucial role for the purpose of maintaining balance and empowering the people so that the global community could isolate and eliminate those who are bent upon spreading violence.
Newsroom24x7.com is fully aware of its responsibilities and has emerged as a popular news portal due to its extensive coverage of news from India and abroad. This news portal drew a regular stream of visitors from different countries, especially India, United States of America, UK, UAE, Australia and Canada in 2015.
Newsroom24x7.com is known for its balanced news coverage. We treat truth as sacred and believe in presenting news only after verifying the facts. We can never resort to sensationalising our reports to gain cheap popularity.
The top Newsroom24x7 stories during 2015 were:
India is poised to become the world’s greatest country: Tarek Fatah37 Government of India Secretaries retiring this yearDelhi’s most wanted gangster Neeraj Bawana arrested after 18 month long chaseDouble murder: Delhi Police arrests two gangstersDreaded gangster Vikas Lagarpuria arrested in DelhiJayalalitha acquitted in the disproportionate assets caseIndian Railways: Move is on to give policing powers to RPF against letter and spirit of ConstitutionTamil Nadu case: Landmark Supreme Court judgement on Article 16(4A) of Constitution, accelerated promotion and consequential seniorityIncome Tax work suffers as promotions are held up at ACIT level
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
Published by Newsroom24x7 Network
Newsroom24x7.com is edited by Lalit Shastri. He is is an Indian journalist, columnist, wildlife film maker, birder, and environmentalist. He is a former Principal Correspondent of The Hindu and a Special Correspondent of The Asian Age - two of India's leading English newspapers. He quit a corporate job to investigate the causes leading to the 1984 Bhopal gas disaster and subsequently became a full-time journalist. He has extensively covered from ground zero for The Hindu, the riots that followed the demolition of the Babri Mosque in Ayodhya and repeated attacks by Naxalite-Maoists in the Central Indian States of Chhattisgarh and Madhya Pradesh. View all posts by Newsroom24x7 Network
Top Posts & Pages
- Army veteran pays tributes to Gen Zorawar Singh - the brave warrior who gave India the strategic depth across the Himalayas
- Dreaded gangster Vikas Dube arrested in Ujjain
- "India becoming a Hindu Rashtra would be the best thing to happen"
- High Court orders winding up of Enbee Plantation
- India should at once bring an import policy to ban imports or go for high tariffs to put pressure on China
- Kanpur gangster Vikas Dubey’s wife, son arrested in Lucknow - Hindustan Times
- India To Resume Patrols In Key Ladakh Area After Tensions Ease: Sources - NDTV
- Kerala gold smuggling: Swapna Suresh moves HC for anticipatory bail, says UAE diplomat asked her to contact Customs - The Indian Express
- Wife, Son Of Notorious UP Gangster Vikas Dubey Taken In Custody: Sources - NDTV
- ICSE, ISC results 2020 date and time: CISCE to declare 10th, 12th results tomorrow at cisce.org - Hindustan Times