2015: Newsroom24x7 maintains its popularity across the globe
Newsroom24x7.com extends New Year greetings to each and every citizen in all parts of the World. When people all over the world are realizing that the fate of every country is closely interlinked and there has to be a global economic order where all have to work together to address the issue of global warming and combat the scourge of poverty and underdevelopment which is leaving a harsh impact on a huge population struggling for subsistence. We are also confronted with the problem of global terror and mindless violence being perpetuated by bigoted oppressers in countries like Syria and Iraq.
Under the prevailing circumstances, media has to play a crucial role for the purpose of maintaining balance and empowering the people so that the global community could isolate and eliminate those who are bent upon spreading violence.
Newsroom24x7.com is fully aware of its responsibilities and has emerged as a popular news portal due to its extensive coverage of news from India and abroad. This news portal drew a regular stream of visitors from different countries, especially India, United States of America, UK, UAE, Australia and Canada in 2015.
Newsroom24x7.com is known for its balanced news coverage. We treat truth as sacred and believe in presenting news only after verifying the facts. We can never resort to sensationalising our reports to gain cheap popularity.
The top Newsroom24x7 stories during 2015 were:
India is poised to become the world’s greatest country: Tarek Fatah37 Government of India Secretaries retiring this yearDelhi’s most wanted gangster Neeraj Bawana arrested after 18 month long chaseDouble murder: Delhi Police arrests two gangstersDreaded gangster Vikas Lagarpuria arrested in DelhiJayalalitha acquitted in the disproportionate assets caseIndian Railways: Move is on to give policing powers to RPF against letter and spirit of ConstitutionTamil Nadu case: Landmark Supreme Court judgement on Article 16(4A) of Constitution, accelerated promotion and consequential seniorityIncome Tax work suffers as promotions are held up at ACIT level
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
Published by Newsroom24x7 Network
Top Posts & Pages
- Save ISRO: Nation cannot remain mute spectator
- Reservation in Promotion: Railways will promote staff on provisional basis to ensure safety
- Decision to exclude Shooting from 2022 Commonwealth Games was taken in 2015 and India was aware of it: CGF officials
- Karam Chand Thapar & Bros. (Coal Sales) Ltd rocked by brokerage scam
- Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam: Humility as a mark of Knowledge
- Bigger bench for Sabarimala, open to women for now - Times of India
- Rahul Gandhi Must Apologise For Lies On Rafale, Says Nirmala Sitharaman - NDTV News
- 'Betrayal of People's Trust': Plea in SC Against Post Poll Alliance of Sena, NCP and Congress in Maharash... - News18
- 16 of 17 disqualified Karnataka MLAs join BJP, Cong’s Roshan Baig missing - The News Minute
- Raids on BMC contractors unearth Rs 735-cr financial irregularities: I-T dept - Times of India