Fire causes fatality in Ex-Congress MP’s residence in Telangana

Newsroom24x7 Desk

telanganaWarangal : A gas leakage resulted in explosion and took away lives of family members of Ex-Congress MP in a tragic incident in Warangal. The Daughter-in-law and his three grandchildren succumbed to injuries after fire engulfed the entire dwelling unit of Congress lawmaker Sircilla Rajaiah in Warangal, Telangana.

Rajaiah is the Congress candidate for the Warangal Lok Sabha constituency by-poll to be held on November 21.

Rajaih’s daughter-in-law Sarika and her children are believed to have died after gas leak from the LPG cylinder spread into wild fire and consumed them in its flames which led to a blaze in the house located at Revenue Colony in Hanamkonda.

Police and fire services rushed to the spot after receiving information about the fire and contained the exigency but could not bring the four out alive, as they had a;ready lost their lives in the fire fight.

%d bloggers like this: